Kenny Knoxville Featured In #MusicLov3rz Magazine August Editon!


Kenny Knoxville is back with another blazing single entitled "Phenomenon." This track boasts about the only Phenomenon that matters: The dispute over the life, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ.


No matter what the skeptics say, one thing remains true: The Gospel of the only begotten Son of God is real, and the truth should never be silenced!!

Visit Kennyknoxville.com today to stay updated on new releases, raffles and merchandise.

Kenny Knoxville started preaching the Gospel through music in Sean Slaughter’s studio back in 2008 where he recorded his first solo album Straight Commission No Salary. Kenny never released the album, because he wanted to focus on his relationship with Christ and aim to be a more disciplined ambassador for the Kingdom.

In 2011 he came back to Slaughter Studios to record an EP entitled the “Real Truth” and has released an album every three years since. His lyricism has earned him features to include Lil Prophet’s Revolution album, while his smash hit “Kingdom Barz” received placement on the BET Awards mixtape in 2014. He has also been featured on ThisIs50, 50 cents music website, and is currently receiving spins to more than 10 million listeners by DJ’s from NY to CA, and even Toronto.

His recent single Run 2 U has reached over 68,000 streams on Spotify and continues to reach new listeners every month.

Kenny is currently being championed by the Legendary CHH icon DJ I Rock Jesus and never hesitates to express his gratitude for the OG and guru of Christian rap. “When I got saved, IRock's mother and my mother went to the same church, and in hopes to help keep me off the street, she told him I was making music before I got locked up for burglary. In an attempt to keep me in the right direction, IRock would feed me Christian music like my life depended on it, and even brought me to the RapFest ‘06 in the Bronx, NY,” says Kenny. “The nail in the coffin was when I saw Da Truth perform Welcome to our World... the energy just pulled me in, and it was at that moment that I realized I didn’t wanna use my gift in any other way, but to bring glory to God... and it’s been on and poppin’ ever since.”

As a pioneer to his own label and independent brand, Kenny Knoxville proves time and time again to display impeccable lyricism as he articulates the Gospel with clever punchline and meticulous wordplay.

Get Kenny Knoxville's new single "Phenomenon"



Connect with him on:

Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!