Debra Royal Flynn Featured In #MusicLov3rz Magazine September Edition!

Debra Royal-Flynn Married to the wonderful and loving Rev Michael A. Flynn an awesome man of God. We can be found in prisons, hospitals, nursing homes and ministering on the streets to those who need help. To those who have been wounded, brokenhearted, confused, misused, addicted, and abused God can make life better for you. I made that change and took that stand and lived to tell it, thank you Lord! My life was headed for a downward spiral until I completely surrendered to Jesus.


Now when it comes to singing, I love it. I have been singing from a very young age and I am still at it, God has given me a gift and I am still using it. I sang all over the house using my brush as a micro phone singing from room to room I have not lost my tone. I continued my journey and it has just begun, I have sung background vocals for various groups all around the New Jersey and New York areas like the Album entitled “The Struggle Is Over” sung by Claretha Breedlove, I would be found on track eight. I now have my very own Gospel four track CD entitled "I Will Never Forget Who Brought Me Out” which can also be found on Amazon.com. I write and sing my own lead and background vocals. I can be found on all platforms such as itunes.com, Spotify.com and Soundclouds.com. (My video 4ever Blessed entitled “Heaven” by Debra Royal Flynn can be found on youtube.com.) My song “Heaven” can be found on Instagram music and Apple Music.


I am the Author of three books, one which is my life story and my testimony Entitled “Coming Out of a Dark Place”, which is also a Short Film and can be found on youtube.com (Debra Royal Flynn). We Are One and Now I Sit at Jesus Feet can all be found on Amazon.com. I would like everyone to know that Jesus is a problem solver and a life saver. Jesus is my everything if God be for me who can be against me. 


Get her full story in #MusicLov3rz Magazine September!


Get "4Ever Blessed's" album "My Journey" on

Amazon | iTunes | Spotify


Watch her video for "Heaven" & get it on Amazon

             
Watch her YouTube Documentary:




Also, you can get her book Coming Out Of A Dark Place
on Amazon!


Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!