Ms. Preacherrapper Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!

Catch Ms. Preacherrapper live in Atlanta on Sunday September 20th at 7PM

Latifah Hughes AKA Mspreacherrapper and Latifahthekosmetiko, a woman with many talents, gifts, skills, ambition, and determination. 
Born and raised in Little Rock, AR. I am a mother of two daughters, Amya (14) Saniya (12.) They are the reason I breathe. 
My life has been full of ups and downs, more down, but it made me the woman I am today. I got married, graduated high school, had Amya, went to college and beauty school, all in 2003. It didn't last long (the marriage) but I learned a lot and the experience taught me a lot of lessons. 
I attended Excel School for Modelling and Talent where I learned modelling and advanced acting. With those skills, I have written and recorded commercials, performed in plays, promotional modelling, judged Miss Teen Promise Pageant in 2015, recruited models for HMM beauty convention for four years in Little Rock AR, taught fashion runway walk, posing, and modelling professionalism.
I love to use all gifts and talents. It keeps me going, and keeps me alive. 
Get Ms. Preacherrapper's FULL STORY in #MusicLov3rz September!

Learn more about Ms. Preacherrapper:

Her latest release "My God's Kings & Queens" can be heard in #MusicLov3rz Radio's CHH Rotation from 10:30PM -2:30AM each night at http://smarturl.it/musiclov3rzradio
coming soon to all digital stores.


& get her previous release "Dreaming Of The Day" on AMAZON!!!
Ranked #2650 of all Christian Songs on week one of her debut release!


You can also get it on Google Play | iTunesDeezer | Spotify

Connect with her on

Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!