♠ce Williams Returns To #MusicLov3rz April!

Throughout these challenging times, when life comes crashing down, one thing that I can always count on is God’s love. When my perfection isn’t perfect enough. When haters hate, when life’s trials come, the love of God reigns. I say this to the gangstas, to white supremacists, racists, the broken hearted, the world’s forgotten, to the lost, Live in the light of LOVE POWER. GOD is Love – 1st John Ch.4: 7-9, 16

LOVE POWER LYRICS
(VERSE ONE)
In the night, children cry, a wind takes them away.
In the news, it’s just a crime, it’s just another day.
Brothers rappin' on the corner, chasing their dreams.
Serenity in my soul, self-love makes me free.

(CHORUS)
(We need some) Love Power

(VERSE TWO)
Never kill, never steal, got much love for my 'hood.
In the rain, I never change, I try to find some good.
Black is black, white is white, ain’t no need to fight.
GOD is love, love is GOD, walk into the light.

(CHORUS)
(I’m talking about) Love Power


WORDS AND MUSIC
WRITTEN BY ACE WILLIAMS



Connect with Ace Williams on Instagram | Twitter | Facebook




Popular posts from this blog

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!