Brian J. Morris aka Brian Jamal Returns To #MusicLov3rz June!

The Valdosta Ga, native Brian Jamal, formally known as the R&B sensation Jsoul, continues to proliferate his testimony to the world. After overcoming a heart attack in 2013 from a cocaine overdose, he has been singing for the Lord every since. "I'm a living witness of God's healing power", says Brian Jamal. "I asked God if he was really real, to reveal himself to me and heal me. He did just that. The very next day I was completely healed. No pain or heaviness in my chest. I could barely breathe the night before. I heard a voice speak to me. It said I am real, and I'm going to heal and deliver you. That next morning I woke and felt nothing from the night before. It was like it never happened. From that day until now, I made vow to whole heartedly accept Jesus and serve the God of the Bible for the rest of my life. It just made sense to me since he spared my life". For 7 years Brian Jamal "The Street Prophet", distributed his own cds. As a secular artist from 2005 to 2012, he became regionally known in the South GA/North FL areas. After selling thousands of his own cds, this became the source of his income. It wasn't until he became a Christian recording artist in 2013, when he started to really come up financially. The source of Brian Jamal's creativity is his own life experiences. Every single one of his songs are written based on something that actually happened in his life. This new single "Came Up", depicts his struggle throughout life. From betrayal of friends and family to success as a minister of music. Acknowledging Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior, Minister Brian Jamal is continUously dropping hit records while giving God the glory!!


Connect with Brian J. Morris aka Brian Jamal on:

#MusicLov3rz June 2021 - Independent Music Worldwide

#MusicLov3rz: #MusicLov3rz June 2021 - Independent Music Worldwide

† 3x Award Nominee "Media Publication of the Year" † "Magazine of the Year" 🙏 Independent Music For The Lord of All Genres †

Find out more on MagCloud

Popular posts from this blog

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!