Jum3e Returns To #MusicLov3rz August!

“No one in church understood me when I said that I was depressed, they just told me ‘It is well’ and my Nigerian mum told me to read my book...”

Following on from his success after releasing “Raindrops” in 2019, which reached No.1 on the UK Christian Music Charts (courtesy of AStepFWD), rising Southeast London Christian singer/dancer JUM3E (pronounced joo-mi) now heats up the 2021 summer with “NO MATT3R WHAT”.

On this track, the blue haired singer demonstrates his versatility by moving away from his usual R&B/Trap-esque sound and begins to incorporate more cultural influences creating a fresh and upbeat outlook on Gospel and Christian Contemporary Music; creating the perfect blend of R&B, Pop, Dancehall and Afrobeat.

“This song is so important to me because no-one in church understood what it meant to be depressed, they just told me that ‘It is well’” recounts JUM3E on his early memories of primary and secondary school in London, “and when I think about some of the main factors that led to me becoming depressed, a lot of it star- ted with what others had said to me”.

So JUM3E did the best thing he could do to counteract the voices of his insecurities and other people’s opinions... He made a song about it.

“On the surface this is a fun and uplifting song, but the undertones are lined with pain and hope... I had to make a song to block out the other voices which told me I was not good enough, and some of these voices came from my family” JUM3E reflects, “This was one of the songs that would replay in my head when I would feel down or low in mood.”

NO MATT3R WHAT features production from Jamaican artist and producer, Atonal who offers inspirational vocal ad-libs to the track and a tropical feel to the music production that takes you to a beach with a cold glass of Sorrel and Ginger with ice... one of JUM3E’s favourite drinks.

Don’t know what Sorrel is? Google it... Right after you Google JUM3E!

Follow JUM3E: on Instagramwww.jum3e.com

Get "No Matt3r What" & check out his previous releases:

Amazon | Apple Music | Spotify

*No Matt3r What is Releasing August 20th, 2021!*

Hear this song + his previous release "Raindrops" in #MusicLov3rzRadio's 8:30-10:30PM EST rotation at https://musiclov3rzradio.blogspot.com/2021/01/blog-post.html

Popular posts from this blog

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!