Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November



Currently residing in AUSTRALIA, originally from ZAMBIA, finished part of high school in Australia and obtained my bachelor's of science in nursing at EDITH COWAN UNIVERSITY (ECU). I was born again when I was 16 and when I can to Australia in 2007 l kind of backslide, and then after I had backsliden l enjoyed life for few years and after that, it was few years of valley experience, l entered a zone of valley experience where God had to send his HOLY SPIRIT to arrest me and bring me back to him because he had the assignment for me to fulfill, to bring deliverance to the captives, to bring freedom to the lost souls, to bring hope to the hopeless and to bring salvation to humanity. I didn't know l will be a Gospel music worshipper, it wasn't even in thoughts that I could be one, l used to enjoy singing and listen to all kinds of secular music, like love songs, rap, hip hop and anything good you can think of, l used to listen and sing songs like Rihanna songs, Mariah Carey, Eminem, Gunit, Shaun Paul, Beyonce, Mary J Blige, Westlife, Shania Twain and many more you could think of, until when GOD started dealing with me in the valley, then in the valley he gave me the Spirit of worship, he began to worship through me and started giving me songs as inspiration by the Holy Spirit that's when I new that I could worship and sing Gospel, l had to drop everything and drop my old life and follow the way to the cross and the way of Christ Jesus, the ways of God. As you're reading this now, the way is behind me and the cross before me, as the Bible declares, that he that is in Christ is a new creation, behold! The old has passed away and the new has come, indeed no eyes have seen, no ears heard and no mind has ever imagined the things that God has prepared for those who love him. Then God told me to release my first single "SAVIOR OF ALL" on the 28th of November and the rest is history....




They that trusts in the LORD with everything that they are will never be ashamed or defeated by the dilemmas and predicaments of life, because GOD can never be unfaithful with the "PROMISES" of his "WORD" and "MOUTH" what he has DECREED, DECLARED & PROPHESIED through the word of his mouth always preveils in our lives no matter The storms and troubles we face as believers, surely the blood of Jesus has triumphed over the powers of the enemy, the blood of Jesus has triumphed over the powers of the wicked one, indeed the blood of Jesus has triumphed over the powers of the evil one. God is too faithful and loving to leave us defeated and to leave us in captivity, his blessings and favor ever overflows to us who believe, trust and hope in the LORD, hope in the promises if his "WORD" and hope in the salvation of our souls and the SOULS of the whole world, truly he is a redeemer and friend,




Get her new single Hosanna Yahweh:

Connect with her on Instagram Facebook | Twitter 
 YouTube


"MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS COME AND SEE WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE FOR ME, HE WILL DO IT FOR YOU, he will make you whole again, JESUS is ready to be that good friend to you, that best lover to you, that best companion, that best wife, that best husband, he is ready to give you a new place to call home, he will teach you all things and give you the keys to the mysteries of your life and destiny, the keys to the mysteries of good friendships, good marriage, good wife, good husband, good job, good business, good career, good children, good place to call home. Above all else MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS COME AND SEE WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE FOR ME, HE WILL DO IT FOR YOU "CHRIST IN US, IS THE HOPE OF ALL OUR GLORY" (Colossians 1 : 27) and THE JOY OF THE LORD IS OUR STRENGTH, THE JOY OF THE LORD WILL BE AND SHALL BE YOUR STRENGTH (Nehemiah 8:10)


Get her previous single "Come & See" on
 
 
 
& get her song "I Consecrate" on


Hear her songs in #MusicLov3rzRadio's 8:30PM EST rotation and throughout the day at 
 
  #MusicLov3rz April 2022 - Independent Music Worldwide

By #MusicLov3rz Magazine in #MusicLov3rz

64 pages, published 3/28/2022

† 3x Award Nominee "Media Publication of the Year" † "Magazine of the Year" 🙏 Independent Music For The Lord of All Genres †



 

Popular posts from this blog

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!