Vy Moon Featured In #MusicLov3rz May!

Vy Moon resides in Montgomery, AL with his wife, Brittany, and their four children. ‍

He spent time working as production manager and assistant program director in radio broadcasting at WVAS-FM in Montgomery; and worked as media manager and youth pastor in his local church River's Edge Church.

Vy is now committed to give life and hope by way of hip-hop music. He's performed in many cities in Alabama, Florida, Wisconsin, and Idaho; even crossing the U.S. border to Port Au Prince, Haiti.

His passion is to inspire, empower, and encourage audiences with the love of Jesus Christ through music and entertainment.

Vy Moon Music is brought to you by He Did It, LLC, the inspirational record label and production company founded by Vydreon Moon in partnership with wife, Brittany Moon, and support from family members & friends.

"I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens me."
Philippians 4:13

Song Info:
"Down 4 U" was inspired by people. People who are hurting, but overcoming; Who are stumbling, yet persevering; People who are crying, yet smiling despite their obstacles. While wrestling with my own challenges I understand that I'm not alone. Things are dark. My hope in this song was to point people to what I believe is a never-ending source of Light. That light is found in Jesus Christ, and by receiving that Light we'll discover that the very Light of Christ dwells in us. We are not alone in our troubles. He's with us, and because of that I can confidently say "I'm with you" because in Christ we are all one. Therefore, I'm "Down 4 U".

Get Vy Moon's Down 4 U on:

Amazon | Apple Music | Spotify | Deezer | Tidal

Connect with him on:

 Instagram | Facebook | Twitter

Popular posts from this blog

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!