Zak1 Featured In #MusicLov3rz August!


My name is  Zak1, born Zachary Aaron Mathews, I’m a hip hop artist born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. I’ve worked with the finest and biggest names that have come from that region and lots more. My credits in the studio include work with Mac Dre, Spice1, Berner (of Taylor Gang), Chinx Drugz, San Quinn, Mistah F.A.B., Joe Black Tearz and many more. There were many accolades I received but they never amounted to the fame that I thought I wanted. The world was never enough and I searched to find that happiness I longed for.

I grew up in a not as favorable environment of community and family, but yet and still God had a great plan for my life. Those things did not hold me but shaped me for the assignment that I follow today. This latest project I'm releasing, "The me He Saved me From” is a musical testimony of what God has done and what He is doing in my walk.

I pray it will reach souls that are as lost as mine once was. The project is all about ones inner battle with oneself. The featured singles are “Victory,” “Can’t Give Up,” and the title track, “The me He Saved me From,” which all have videos on YouTube. 

This is meant to highlight the struggle that believers, and even non believers, have with the enemy. It is a reminder of how we have already obtained Victory through the Blood of our Savior, Jesus Christ. It’s a tale of good vs. evil, God vs. the devil, me vs. me, and the perseverance, endurance, and strength we have received in order to win these struggles. God has given me a gift and I want to give back to anyone listening. May it be a blessing to anyone with open ears, hearts and minds! In Jesus name. 

 

Get Zak1's Album "The Me He Saved Me From"

 

Amazon | Apple Music | Spotify 

Connect with him on Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

 

Hear songs from Zak1 in #MusicLov3rzRadio's #ChristianHipHop rotation 10P-1:30A EST at https://musiclov3rzradio.blogspot.com/2021/01/blog-post.html

 

 

 

 

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!