Lajaye Britt Returns To #MusicLov3rz August!

#MusicLov3rz August 2023 - Independent Music Worldwide

By #MusicLov3rz Magazine in #MusicLov3rz

60 pages, published 7/28/2023

† 3x Award Nominee "Media Publication of the Year" † Founder, Kellie Leigh - nominated 2x for Kingdom Influencer 🙏 Independent Music For The Lord of All Genres


"Made It” MMXXI-I is taken from the forthcoming New CD Project simply titled “The Journey” MMXXI-I. God birthed this project out of me in the height of the pandemic.  Speaking to me showing how he would stop time to allow His People time to respond to his voice taking us back to the true meaning of 2 Chronicles 7:14.  When all shut down it was as if the world stood still skipping a year. And one day to us is like a 1000 to God. This New project with the first release Titled “Made It” signifies the ones that found themselves facing obscurities & hardship many lost loved ones wives lost husband, husbands lost their wives. Families lost children close family and friends and the pain of it all was so real until the world our people the church community itself should need spiritual rehabilitation. But many found themselves being bought off by money programs that was only a temporary solution but not healing and instead of things getting better it would seem as if it has grown worse.  Made it!! Tell that story and speaks to everyone no specific group or genre.. I pray it speaks to you.
I have also been blessed to take time and I am the Proud Recipient of another Doctoral Degree in Theology and will be receiving a 3rd during Graduation in Music. Finally I mention this is my Final chapter my Last Studio Record. I have been blessed to been recording since 1995 my very 1st single released.  For bookings my epk is www.thereallajayebrittepk.com


Get Lajaye Britt's new single Made It MMXXI-I 

Available on Amazon | Apple Music | Spotify

Connect with him on Instagram | Twitter | Facebook



Hear “The Journey” MMXXI-I in #MusicLov3rzRadio's 8:30-10:30PM EST rotation each night at https://musiclov3rzradio.blogspot.com/2021/01/blog-post.html

Popular posts from this blog

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!