Macho Perez Returns To #MusicLov3rz September

When I started writing this song, my Jersey roots started to show themselves. I’ve been in the south so long the east coast part of me has been in slumber. As I started writing the Holy Spirit just took over. One of my first bars was, “I’m caught in my feelings. I’m knee deep in thought. You thought that you felt me. That feeling came off. Prosthetic emotions. Imaginary friends.”
Like who says that. Then I just went on writing until I finished it. There were stops in between where I ran back to my wife and was like “Yooooo, you gotta hear this.” Looking at her reaction was priceless.
I’m starting to really find myself as an artist. This song really took me to a level of artistry that I didn’t know I had. It low key feels like God upgraded me like in a video game. I think I’m starting to find my lane. The hard work and obedience to keep working on my craft shows in this song. I hear growth. I felt comfortable and I’m starting to be more creative. For those of you that have been here since the beginning, Thank You. 

Macho Perez is back with his new release "Feelings.' With fresh lyrical content that has several biblical references such as:

  • Proverbs 16:19, Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.
  • Revelation 5:12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain
  • 1 Peter 4:7 The end of all things is near; therefore, be of sound judgment and sober spirit for the purpose of prayer. 
  • Mark 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Macho speaks on losing it all (the worldly stuff) to regain his soul.
  • 1 Samuel 15:22 Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice
  • Daniel 3: "there was another in the fire standing next to me"

BRAVO Macho Perez. Welcome Holy Spirit.

 
Get Macho Perez's new single Feelings now available on 
Connect with him on:

Hear "Feelings" in #MusicLov3rz Radio's 10pm-1:30am EST CHH rotation at https://musiclov3rzradio.blogspot.com/2021/01/blog-post.html
 
 
 
#MusicLov3rz September 2023 - Independent Music Worldwide

#MusicLov3rz: #MusicLov3rz September 2023 - Independent Music Worldwide

† 3x Award Nominee "Media Publication of the Year" † Founder, Kellie Leigh - nominated 2x for Kingdom Influencer 🙏 Independent Music For The Lord of All Genres

Find out more on MagCloud


 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!