J.C. Lewis Featured In #MusicLov3rz Magazine February Edition!

How GOD Pulled Me Through 
JOHN “J.C.” LEWIS

Life in Ministry

It all began in the summer of 2011 when I started recording near Downtown Houston. The passion and drive was there to get out and spread The Gospel through music. Little did I know how much I had to grow. Spiritually, I have learned the need to pray about everything. Musically, I needed to refine my sound in order to reach more people. Strategically, I needed to be more innovative (I actually didn’t think placing music online was a good idea for me back then.) and interactive with other ministries and potential fans.

There were disappointing times when events didn’t go as planned, were cancelled or had few in attendance. This did not stop me. Since the call is to spread The Word to the nations, I want to do my part, as led, to do so. I kept making connections, reaching out to different venues and ministries and getting on the programs of many shows.

In 2014, I visited a church about 20 or so minutes from home and saw this beautiful lady sing an original Christian r and b song called “Up In The Morning” After the concert, I asked her for her phone number. We talked, started dating, quickly fell in love and now are married! Proverbs 18:22 (ESV) is definitely true, “He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from The LORD.”

My wife, Erica, who goes by the stage name “Sincere” has been a blessing from GOD to my life and ministry. We have seen how the ministry has grown since we met. In 2019, we recorded our first two singles “Truth Is” and “Raised Up” which are a part of my latest album “Hear The Sound”. Also, I have been blessed to be a part of major events such as:

  • Lifted Up at Schlitterbahn Waterpark- Galveston
  • Lifted Up at Schlitterbahn Waterpark- New Braunfels
  • The Big Texas Rally for Recovery- Moody Gardens Convention Center
  • The Garden City Music Festival
  • Waller Freedom Fest Independence Day Celebration (and more)

Each opportunity is not a gig, but a blessing to reach souls for JESUS CHRIST. If I can reach those who don’t know JESUS CHRIST in a way that gives knowledge of who He is and helps bring them to JESUS CHRIST who gives them salvation, great! If I can minister to those who know JESUS CHRIST in a way that helps us praise Him and celebrate who HE is together, great!

Overall, it’s all about GOD, JESUS CHRIST and THE HOLY SPIRIT. Through each struggle, I’ve been blessed to persevere. I’ve learned how faithful THE LORD is. I’ve been so blessed that I have to praise THE LORD.

“If I can reach those who don’t know JESUS CHRIST in a way that gives knowledge of who He is and helps bring them to JESUS CHRIST who gives them salvation, great! If I can minister to those who know JESUS CHRIST in a way that helps us praise Him and celebrate who HE is together, great!”
See what’s new with J.C. Lewis online


Only place online with J.C.’s Latest album “Hear The Sound”! 

#MusicLov3rz February 2020 - Independent Music Worldwide
† 2x Award Nominee "Media Publication of the Year" † Finalist For "Magazine of the Year" 🙏 Independent Music For The Lord of All Genres

Popular posts from this blog

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!