Nate Howell Featured In #MusicLov3rz Magazine May Edition!


Nate Howell is an independent Songwriter/Producer from Cincinnati, by way of Flint, MI. He has released an EP entitled "Songbook of Nate Howell, Volume 1." On that project, Nate shared his gift of song and collaborates with like-minded singers, musicians & producers. His releases "Symphony" ft. Darrin Patterson, "Have Your Way" ft. Eric Deon, and The Potter's Wheel Ft. Ariel Betts remain in rotation on #MusicLov3rz Radio.

His new single, "We Sing" featuring Jason Clayborn, is now in all digital stores.

"I’ve been sitting on this finished song for YEARS, but finally decided to release it now. If I learned one during thing this quarantine, it’s to never sit on what God has given me. I’ve toyed with the idea of releasing this song as a single, but always came back with the answer “It’s not an upbeat song, so no”. I am reminded that when I wrote this song, I was at one of my lowest points. 
I was questioning why God was allowing me and my family to go through what we were dealing with at the time. But instead of complaining, I picked up my guitar, grabbed a stool, sat in the middle of my kitchen and started playing the chorus. With tears in my eyes, I sung it as if I’ve been singing it for years, ALL NIGHT long! 
When it was time to write the verse, I opened up Psalms 96:11 which says: 
Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof.

That first sentence opened me up to write more about how good God has been to us all.

What better time to release a song that expresses His goodness? There are a lot of people who have fallen on hard times, nervous about the economy, and the uncertainty of life as we once knew it. I pray that this song is a reminder of how wonderful God is to ALL of His people!"


Special shot out to ALL that contributed to the production of this song:

Lead Vocal: @jayclay44
BGVs: @ash_marie_sings , @rema42085 ,
@jillianfaithmusic , Lanicia Stewart, @charlon.d , @mrbettersaaang , @spelgrad99 , Eric White, @kertricedavenport , @glovesho1 , @armbemusic
@gktate , @shordie93 ,
Sandra Thompson, Shante Askew
Piano: @harold_bigsity2113_perry
Acoustic Guitars: Derrick Brazle & @songbookofnatehowell
Bass: @bubbylewis
Drums: @phillipt85
Flute: @kurlyguurly
Cello: @hansemileanderson
Violin: Suzanna Barnes
Writer, Composer & Producer: @songbookofnatehowell
Engineer: @jtbhart




Get Nate Howell's "We Sing" ft. Jason Clayborn on:



Connect with Nate: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter


#MusicLov3rz May 2020 - Independent Music Worldwide
† 3x Award Nominee "Media Publication of the Year" † "Magazine of the Year" 🙏 Independent Music For The Lord of All Genres

Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!