Debra Royal Flynn Returns To #MusicLov3rz Magazine October!

Debra Royal Flynn, a woman of God, a wife, a mother and grandmother. She started her career at a very young age. She never stopped pursuing her dreams and goals. She's a go-getter. Her smile lights up her personality, and it shines among the world. Debra is a motivating, caring, happy, loving and encouraging person. She's always there to lend a helping hand to whomever. Debra will tell you in a second, I love God, I been through a lot in my life and the only way I made it out was through him. I came from the pit to the palace and now I sit at Jesus' feet, this song "I waited, I'm free" is part of my life testimony. I was lost in a dark world, and I almost gave up on everything, but Jesus rescued me from the battles I was fighting (please say no to drugs.)
In this video I'm letting my granddaughter Jaziyah, children and all the people around the world know Isaiah 40:31, that if we wait on God, He shall give us strength, we shall mount up with wings as eagles, we shall run and not to weary, we shall walk and not faint! So don't ever give up. Walk into your destiny. I am still striving for what's best for me, I'm fighting everyday of my life to get it right. I have to one day stand before God. I want to hear him say well done my good and faithful servant. Lord, I thank you! I made it out. This song was written and sung by: Debra Royal Flynn, she does her very own lead and background vocals Edited by: Corey Royal Johnson, Filmed and Directed by Michael A. Flynn, Corey Royal Johnson and Debra Royal Flynn.

TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!! STAY BLESSED!! Read {Isaiah 40:31} Rev. Debra Royal-Flynn



Get her latest single "Isaiah 40:31 I Waited, I'm Free"



   


Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!