Jennifer Lewin Returns To #MusicLov3rz Magazine November

As I prophetic worshipper, I always find myself singing melodies during prayer. 
One day as I was singing to The Lord I was shifted into realms of deep thanksgiving. I saw my whole life before me and I was just acknowledging God for gifts and blessings in my life. 
The thanksgiving pulled me into surrender; laying it all down, every success, joy, triumph before Him, after all; it all comes from Him. It’s so much more than music to me, it’s truth, it’s my reality... I Owe Him Everything!
As I was reflecting on the last year, how The Lord delivered me from sickness, I was shifted into deep realms of Thanksgiving. I looked at my family and at my children and I couldn’t help but declare that everything good in my life is as a result of Him. Every note, every lyric is straight from my heart to The Heart of The Father.



Get Jennifer Lewin's anointed and powerful work for the Lord and her latest release "Everything" on:

Amazon | Google Play | iTunes | Spotify

Connect with her on:

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter


Please subscribe on YouTube: 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI2L06mbyTpeobAfTZnwv_Q


Jennifer Lewin was also featured in the September edition. More info at:

Hear his music in our Regular Rotation and in our Featured Artist Rotation every night at 8:30PM EST on #MusicLov3rzRadio at the following link:

Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!