♠ce Williams Returns To #MusicLov3rz November!

Ace Williams is an artist who is credited as a singer/songwriter/composer/storywriter. The Los Angeles Native has been interested in music since the age of 11. At 15, he began his musical endeavours as a rapper, creating home-made rap tapes for friends and peers, composing rap lyrics to instrumental records that were already on the market.

As a musician, Ace prefers to expand musically and venture towards a multi-genre of music i.e. soul, rock, hip-hip, pop and all genres of alternative music. Inspired by the likes of musical luminaries such as Stevie Wonder, Seal, Lenny Kravitz, Tears for Fears, Kanye West, Ace prefers to be limitless in music so that he won’t make a full stop someday and will be able to continue in his creativity. Constantly looking to broaden his musical horizons, Ace’s objective is not to be confined to any specific category of music, but to make a strong in impact in all music categories and markets.

Ace was recognized by The 12th Annual, Billboard World Song Contest for honorable mention of his R&B composition “Mama’s Man”, which depicts child abuse, and was personally, congratulated by Billboard’s president, Jim Halsey.

On the production end, Ace directs and oversees all of his musical works, producing, composing, and performing all of his own vocal work as a co-arranger and music director.

A world of musical genres, a multi-genre of sounds laced with lyrics destined to make you muse and pause…and think about the cause, creating music from his soul and spirit, seeking the opportunity to produce a body of working for times to come.



 




♠ce Williams

In this chaotic world that we live in, I just want to bless folks with some music that will lift their hopes up and stimulate their soul. It's been such a challenging year, and as the holiday season approaches us, many bare the challenge of hopelessness even more so.  My submissions (or resubmissions) include my songs "I Wonder" and "The World Song" which are available through Reverbnation at: 



I WONDER © 


When I’m walking through darkest nights, I wonder where I’m going. 
Something squeezes my heart so tight, I guess it’s a part of growing. 
I’d love to fall in love someday, to have someone by my side.
Then I could give her roses everyday, maybe for the rest of our lives.

 
Chorus
I wonder if I cross the ocean, will I reach the other side?
Or is it just a second hand notion? Will I really die?

 
The sky's the limit if I believe, can’t let the clouds waste away.
I’m persevering for a dream, but why am I so afraid.
Can I live the joy, can I fight the pain? Will my tears ever dry?
If it wasn’t for dreams, I wouldn’t be the same, something inside would die.


Chorus


If the rain stops tonight? Will the sun come tomorrow?
If I run away from the light, will my life end sorrow?
So far to go in such short time, don’t want time to pass me away.
Hopefully someday I’ll find, answers to the falling rain.

 
 Words and Music Written By: Ace Williams

(BMI Affiliate)
http://www.reverbnation.com/acewilliams 


*There Is Hope.

 Hold 
 On
 Pain 
 Ends

John Ch 16:33 "I have told you these things so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take courage; I have overcome the world!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE WORLD SONG©



Hey brothers, time to put down your guns and knives
All colors, things are more than black and white
Don’t fear me; I’m not looking for a fight 
Hey mothers, teach your kids right from wrong
Hey preachers, time to preach a new song
Hey lovers, keep loving ‘til your life is gone
And lovers, from this love a life is born
All races, peace to you, I love you all
Together; together we shall never fall
Divided; divided we will pass away
Let’s pray, that we will see a better day


SONG AND LYRICS
WRITTEN BY: ACE WILLIAMS

*ALL VOCALS 
PERFORMED BY: ACE WILLIAMS 
(BMI Affiliate)

Connect with him on Twitter | Instagram

Hear his music in our Regular Rotation and in our Featured Artist Rotation every night at 8:30PM EST on #MusicLov3rzRadio at the following link:


#MusicLov3rz November 2020 - Independent Music Worldwide

#MusicLov3rz: #MusicLov3rz November 2020 - Independent Music Worldwide

† 3x Award Nominee "Media Publication of the Year" † "Magazine of the Year" 🙏 Independent Music For The Lord of All Genres †

Find out more on MagCloud

Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!