Debra Royal Flynn aka 4Ever Blessed Returns To #MusicLov3rz Magazine December!

Blessings, Debra Royal Flynn (aka 4ever Blessed.) I don't consider what I do a career, it's called a blessing.

I'm called by God to speak the truth, to sing, to use my gifts. There are so many out there who will never know what it's like to use their gifts. Some are so afraid.  Pray and ask God what is it that He would have you to do, and use it for his glory. 

I am not called to be a entertainer or a celebrity, I was called to serve, to worship God, to sing and praise his Holy Name. 

Let me tell you why I sing. I sing because I'm happy, I sing because I'm free, I sing because God rescued me from a burning hell. 

See, some of you may not know my whole story I've been delivered from drugs and a lot of other things etc. God took me off the streets of Newark NJ, now I sit at Jesus feet.

Don't forget to pick up a copy of my books, my life story, my testimony. All on Amazon.com, and my music is also on all platforms.


HALLELUJAH TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!! I AM BLESSED TO BE HERE!! I'm never afraid to tell my story because it may save someone's soul. God has blessed me to put some beautiful Christmas songs together along with my New Single Entitled: MY JEHOVAH JIREH, (MY PROVIDER) so sit back enjoy and relax. 

NEVER GIVE UP!! GOD SEES ALL AND KNOWS ALL AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

1Peter:4-10 -11 Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.
11If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.

Get Debra Royal Flynn's newest single "Jehovah Jireh (My Provider)




Hear her music in our regular rotation throughout the day and also in our 8:30PM EST Featured Artist Rotation on #MusicLov3rzRadio at the following link:

#MusicLov3rz December 2020 - Independent Music Worldwide

#MusicLov3rz: #MusicLov3rz December 2020 - Independent Music Worldwide

† 3x Award Nominee "Media Publication of the Year" † "Magazine of the Year" 🙏 Independent Music For The Lord of All Genres †

Find out more on MagCloud

Popular posts from this blog

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!