Jennifer Lewin Returns To #MusicLov3rz February!

 
Jennifer Lewin's new release "CONFESSION" is here! Exclusively on YouTube (please subscribe!)

 
As a prophetic worshipper, I always find myself singing melodies during prayer. 

One day as I was singing to The Lord I was shifted into realms of deep thanksgiving. I saw my whole life before me and I was just acknowledging God for gifts and blessings in my life. 
The thanksgiving pulled me into surrender; laying it all down, every success, joy, triumph before Him, after all; it all comes from Him. It’s so much more than music to me, it’s truth, it’s my reality... I Owe Him Everything!
As I was reflecting on the last year, how The Lord delivered me from sickness, I was shifted into deep realms of Thanksgiving. I looked at my family and at my children and I couldn’t help but declare that everything good in my life is as a result of Him. Every note, every lyric is straight from my heart to The Heart of The Father.


Connect with Jennifer Lewin  on: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
 
Check out her POWERFUL previous release "Everything" 
 

Get all of Jennifer Lewin's anointed work for the Lord on:

Amazon | Google Play | iTunes | Spotify

Jennifer Lewin was also featured in the September edition. More info at:

Hear her music in our Regular Rotation and in our Featured Artist Rotation every night at 8:30PM EST on #MusicLov3rzRadio at the following link:

#MusicLov3rz January 2021 - Independent Music Worldwide#MusicLov3rz February 2021 - Independent Music Worldwide

#MusicLov3rz: #MusicLov3rz February 2021 - Independent Music Worldwide

† 3x Award Nominee "Media Publication of the Year" † "Magazine of the Year" 🙏 Independent Music For The Lord of All Genres †

Find out more on MagCloud

Popular posts from this blog

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!