Anitra Bratcher Featured In #MusicLov3rz March!!

Anitra Bratcher is a vocalist, songwriter, actress, and theatre director who was born and raised in St. Louis, MO. Known for her contagious smile, Anitra loves to tell the story of how Jeremiah 29:11 saved her life! Now, Anitra’s purpose is to reveal the healing and saving power of Jesus Christ through song. Anitra began singing at the age of 6 in her church choir. By the age of 15, her singing talent led her to win many national contests and pageants that included the opportunity to sing at the Apollo Theatre in New York City. 

She currently serves as Worship Leader at her home church, The Tabernacle, in St. Louis, MO and has been blessed to lead worship at several other events both locally and nationally.  In addition, her love and talent for musical theatre has afforded her an opportunity to direct, vocal coach, and play lead roles in numerous productions in the St. Louis metropolitan area. Currently, Anitra is working on her full CD project entitled “The Journey” and has released two singles entitled “For You” and “J29 Eleven” available on all media outlets!


Jeremiah 29:11 is the scripture that literally saved my life! It was April 2007 when I sat in the hospital bed preparing to deliver my second (yes second) stillborn baby boy, Jeremiah. I was completely in shock and despair overcame me. That was just the beginning of the darkest days of my life. I went into a major depression. After four miscarriages and two stillborns left me pondering, "What's wrong with me?" As I walked through these overwhelmingly dark days, I truly thought God had forsaken me and that I wasn't fit to even be alive. So I was consumed by the desire to take my own life. Little did I know that in my darkest days, God would reveal Himself so clearly to me through His Word. Jeremiah 29:11 began to stalk me! Everywhere I went, I would hear or see this scripture. Pieces of paper would blow in the wind right up to me with Jeremiah 29:11. To top it off, someone called and realized they dialed the wrong number. Before they hung up, they said, "The Lord is saying Jeremiah 29:11." Wow! The more I heard this Word, the more I realized that my life wasn't over and that God had a plan for my life that goes beyond my wildest dreams! So, God blessed me with two amazing children through adoption and then, He blessed me with a miracle baby born on November 29 (11/29…did you catch that?) named Abigail! If you are reading this, this is no coincidence. God has a plan for your life. This is NOT the end! YOU CAN'T QUIT! I wrote this tune called J29 Eleven as an encouragement to others that if God did it for me, He can certainly do it for you!


Get Anitra Bratcher's songs "For You" & "J29 Eleven":





Connect with her on:

Hear Anitra Bratcher's songs "J29 Eleven & For You" in #MusicLov3rzRadio's 8:30PM EST Featured Artist Rotation at https://musiclov3rzradio.blogspot.com/2021/01/blog-post.html


#MusicLov3rz March 2021 - Independent Music Worldwide

#MusicLov3rz: #MusicLov3rz March 2021 - Independent Music Worldwide

† 3x Award Nominee "Media Publication of the Year" † "Magazine of the Year" 🙏 Independent Music For The Lord of All Genres †

Find out more on MagCloud

Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!