Grant Allison IV Returns To #MusicLov3rz March!

My name is Grant Allison IV, named after a long line of Grants. Born and raised in Chicago, I am the eldest son of four children. I’m a preacher's kid, born and raised in church all my life. I have early memories singing in choirs and groups with my cousins. I can remember writing my first song around fifteen years of age that we sang at church and I believe that was the beginning of my love for writing songs. Music is something I’ve always desired to do since childhood. Much of my family are also in ministry. Both sides of my family are incredibly talented and known for their contributions to Blues and Gospel music. My father’s side is well-known for their skill in singing and musicianship, this includes my grandfather who was an amazing singer in his own right and famous Blues singers Luther Allison (my cousin) and Bernard Allison (his son). My mother's side of the family were gospel singers, they sang in choirs and groups throughout the city of Chicago. Music is in my blood, but I definitely feel God created me to pursue worship music. It is what convicts me. Growing up I dealt with insecurities and not believing in myself for so long. I always felt overlooked and not good enough. In 2016 I received a word from the Lord to study and pray. That same year I returned to school majoring in music and worship leadership, I would say my life definitely took a turn out of my obedience to the Lord. My wife and daughter have and continue to encourage and push me to be everything God has called me to be, it’s definitely a team effort. Since 2016 I’ve released a song every year including my first EP, “The Call”. The EP and all of my songs chronicle my life and desire to please God. Every song is birthed out of time spent in the presence of God. My ultimate desire is to articulate the heart of God on earth and reflect the kingdom of God. As I move forward in ministry it also includes building worship teams, training in and teaching on worship, and as always “Creating atmospheres for God’s presence to dwell”. 

Check out Grant Allison IV's latest release "The Hills (Live)"


Check out his video "Exalt You (Live) & subscribe to his YouTube!  


#MusicLov3rz March 2021 - Independent Music Worldwide

#MusicLov3rz: #MusicLov3rz March 2021 - Independent Music Worldwide

† 3x Award Nominee "Media Publication of the Year" † "Magazine of the Year" 🙏 Independent Music For The Lord of All Genres †

Find out more on MagCloud

Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!