Ayye Kev Featured In #MusicLov3rz May!

Washington, DC based CHH artist "Ayye Kev" will be releasing a new single called "Thank You" from his upcoming project titled” Better Late Than Never." 

Ayye Kev says "The day I wrote the song and came up with the concept of "Thank You," I thought to myself how we as people get up every morning and give thanks to a high power. 

At one point in my life, I was going down a path dealing with the wrong crowd of people. I was 15 yrs old when I first saw a dead body, and I remember looking up to the sky and saying to myself, “this is not who I am”. I felt like was having a transparent moment with God and I began to thank Him for keeping me."

His goal is to inspire the present and the future generations to give it all to Him, continue to humble yourself, and don’t forget to give thanks, because the power of his word is in you.

His “Better Late Than Never” Project is scheduled to be released in the summer of 2021.


Connect with Ayye Kev on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter 
Get his music on Amazon | Apple Music | Spotify

& stay up to date with him on his website : 


#MusicLov3rz May 2021 - Independent Music Worldwide

#MusicLov3rz: #MusicLov3rz May 2021 - Independent Music Worldwide

† 3x Award Nominee "Media Publication of the Year" † "Magazine of the Year" 🙏 Independent Music For The Lord of All Genres †

Find out more on MagCloud

Popular posts from this blog

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!