Bob Sparks Returns To #MusicLov3rz May

Hello to everyone out there in #MusicLov3rz Magazine land. 
Just wanted to share with you how 2 songs from my new album "Reach Out" came about. The two actually go together.
 

The first one is "Dance Of The Guitars." When I play it live, I will need 3 other guitar players to play along with me on this tune. It originated while I was thinking about the scriptures and giving praise to the Lord. One of the forms of praise that is overlooked a lot is dancing. The bible tells us to praise Him in a dance (Psalm 149:3) People forget that.
 

Let me start by saying I really love Latin music!
I started the song with the cajón instrument. As I was playing the beat, I decided to take my classical guitar and start playing the lead riff with the cajón beat. I wrote the following part on the steel string acoustic guitar, and then the electric guitar to the Latin beat. It's definitely a song you will want to dance to.. a totally different sound than what you are used to hearing, especially in Christian music! 

So I wanted to introduce something different to the Christian music world... playing 4 different guitar parts, along with the bass and other instruments that were incorporated into the song... as a way to praise & worship God and dance before Him. Let's get out of our boxes and worship the Lord.
The 2nd song is called Urban Dance Praise... I took an urban style beat and added the live instruments. We were almost playing Jazz but more urban, almost Hip-Hop. Our appreciation and thanks to God using our instruments.. the symbols and harps etc found in Psalm 150!
Our praise and adoration to Him as part of our worship, because our whole lives are supposed to be for Him... giving back to Him.
Acts 17:28 says "For in Him we live and move and have our being" As musicians we are able to praise the Lord with our instruments.
Psalm 150:6 (KJV) says "Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD..."
We enjoy music, and it's a tool, but we have to incorporate praise and worship in our lifestyle as well.

Get Bob Sparks' new album "Reach Out"


Connect with him on:


#MusicLov3rz May 2021 - Independent Music Worldwide

#MusicLov3rz: #MusicLov3rz May 2021 - Independent Music Worldwide

† 3x Award Nominee "Media Publication of the Year" † "Magazine of the Year" 🙏 Independent Music For The Lord of All Genres †

Find out more on MagCloud

Popular posts from this blog

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!