DaCounsla Returns To #MusicLov3rz June!

I would like to start off by saying that it is an honour to be recognized again for another feature. I want the public to know that it is solely about uplifting Jesus Christ my Saviour. This song is a reflection for what I truly desire to have in my life. Which is a relationship with God, a deeper walk with Him. My prayer is that many souls that are lost will find hope through this song. That many will find restoration, finding God’s love is a huge blessing. This song is also, just about being open and honest about my walk and how much I feel that I have failed God in many ways, but He has given me forgiveness of my sins. Also, a deeper appreciation for his grace and mercy that endures forever. His love is a love that no one can match.

Lastly, but most importantly, receiving salvation is the greatest gift that we can have. I hope this song brings to the remembrance of what Jesus Christ has done on the cross and the sacrifice that he had made for us all. No matter where a person think that they are in this life we are never too far to where God cannot reach us. He loves us dearly! Romans 8:38-39 explains the love he has for us. John3:16 displays how much God loves us.  1 Peter 5:7 lets us know that we can tell him our issues and worries. Cast your cares upon him for he cares for you. God Bless and take care!


Get DaCounsla's new single "My First Love" 

Now available! 


Amazon | Spotify | Apple Music


& get his previous (debut release) "Soul Mate" in the digital stores:


Connect with him on: Instagram | Twitter


Find all of DaCounsla's previous work for the Lord on: Reverbnation | Soundcloud | YouTube

#MusicLov3rz June 2021 - Independent Music Worldwide

#MusicLov3rz: #MusicLov3rz June 2021 - Independent Music Worldwide

† 3x Award Nominee "Media Publication of the Year" † "Magazine of the Year" 🙏 Independent Music For The Lord of All Genres †

Find out more on MagCloud

Popular posts from this blog

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!