Jeremy Reece Featured In #MusicLov3rz April!

My name is Jeremy Reece, and I currently reside in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. I am a current member of the Full Gospel Holy Temple headquarters church located in Dallas TX. There I serve under the honorable leadership of Apostle Herman L. Murray Jr. I sing there as a Temple Worshipper on the praise team headed by our Minister of Music Dr. Tony Wade and Director TK Stillman. I'm a disciple of Jesus Christ and happily married family man with two children. I'm eager to share the gift GOD gave and release a kingdom sound to the world.


"Who You Are To Me" is a song given to me by no one but GOD and my personal experiences with HIM. I have been singing for years at my church, and had a long term goal of recording music, but never knew where to start. Thankfully GOD lead Todd Dulaney to start a production company called Dulaneyland Music. His company gives you access to everything you need to bring your music to life. Producers, songwriters, background singers, marketing professionals, and more are there at your fingertips. I signed up with the intention of paying someone to write me a song, but within a couple of weeks I ended up contracting a severe case of COVID-19 along with Pneumonia. I was very sick and felt that I was to the point of death. It was hard to breathe and I barely had strength to make it through the day. I was even saying within myself, "GOD if this is your will for me to die from this I am ready to see heaven." I watched our church services where our pastor preached about healing and Gods ability to deliver us in any situation. It really built my faith and from there my mindset shifted. I begin to pray and believe that I shall live and not die. GOD came in and healed me completely of both illnesses and I was able to make a full and complete recovery.


After recovering, I reached back out to Dulaneyland to start the process of having someone write me a song. Weeks passed and the assigned songwriter advised me that some things came up in her life and she would no longer be able to offer her services. At that point I had to make a choice. My options were to find someone else to write me a song, request a refund, or write something of my own. I had never wrote a song before and felt that it wasn't my gift, but one night I begin to reflect on my recent experience and how GOD brought me out. It made me think about who HE has been to me and of HIS healing power. With help from the LORD I was able to come up with words and the melody to a song about healing, but there was something more I desired for it so it was placed on hold. Then GOD gave me the words for "Who You Are To Me". It all came naturally and GOD was letting me know this is what HE wanted me to release first. The rest of it is history. I went through the process with Dulaneyland Music and everything moved fairly quickly. The song was released on all platforms February 4th, 2022. I was then also able to finish and complete my 2nd song "Healing". This experience affirms GOD's word in Romans 8:28 where it says "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose". GOD used this experience to unlock a gift I didn't know was there. I'm so thankful for HIS goodness and for being so mindful of me.

My next single entitled "Healing" is set to release on March 11th, 2022. I am working to finalize the complete album by the end of the summer should it be GOD'S will. I am beyond grateful for the gift that GOD has given me and can't wait to release more of this kingdom sound to the world.

Get Jeremy Reece's new single ''Who You Are To Me''on:

Amazon | Apple Music | Spotify | Songwhip

 

& connect with him on: 

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Linktr.ee 

 

Hear "Who You Are To Me" in #MusicLov3rzRadio's 8:00-10:30PM EST rotation and also throughout the day at 

https://musiclov3rzradio.blogspot.com/2021/01/blog-post.html


#MusicLov3rz April 2022 - Independent Music Worldwide

#MusicLov3rz: #MusicLov3rz April 2022 - Independent Music Worldwide

† 3x Award Nominee "Media Publication of the Year" † "Magazine of the Year" 🙏 Independent Music For The Lord of All Genres †

Find out more on MagCloud


 

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!