#NYC's "Prin" @MusicByPrinNYC Featured In #LOV3RZ December

“I like musical rawness. I like musical mistakes, and I’m very grateful to places like The Bitter End in New York City that have welcomed me to share my music in its raw form.” Prin will be part of an upcoming Songwriters Session at the famous venue on January 15th. While the album features fully produced tracks with arrangements, blending organic sounds with electronic effects, Prin is a girl at the piano when it comes to performing. “I think in piano. It all starts with the keys for me.”
The beautiful musical melodies of New York City's "Prin" featured in #LOV3RZ Magazine December







Reverbnation.com/prin








If you are an independent artist who makes clean music with a positive message and want to be featured in an upcoming edition of #LOV3RZ Magazine, please email your bio, social links & 2 MP3's to featuremeinyourmag@gmail.com
Thanks!
Kellie Leigh
Founder, #LOV3RZ Worldwide

Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!