The Word Featured In #LOV3RZ Magazine August & September!

#MusicLov3rz Independent Music Community #LOV3RZ Monthly Magazine Currently Reaching 1 Million+ #MusicLov3rz Worldwide per month! Est. 2012.

The Word's important message:



Saying I was addicted is a major understatement, it was the worst existence ever. It destroyed my Life, I lost a secure job , my home, and eventually my family. I was bound, depressed and utterly lost. My addiction had such a grip on me that nothing could stop it, absolutely nothing…  until the Lord found me. I was totally blind, but by the Grace of God, Pastor 
Brent Simpson saw something in me, something that I couldn’t see in myself. One fateful weekend, as I prayed, I cried out, “God, I’m Tired!”. In that moment. I gave my life To Him. I asked my Lord and Savior to take away my pain, my emptiness, and my addiction. He answered my prayers and I was born again and He released of my chains and my old flesh. This album, Dry Bones is for all the addicts and forsaken. I want you to know you are not alone, not abandoned. All of those out there who believe their sins are too great to be forgiven, I am here to tell you my friends, they are not. The Lord is waiting for you with open arms. I want all Dry Bones to feel the joy of our Lord’s love. Through the creation of his album I set out on a journey, to reach out and save the Forgotten.

Amazon | iTunes | Google Play

#CHH #Christian #HipHop #Music #MusicLov3rz #Addiction #Peace #Jesus


#LOV3RZ Independent Magazine September 2017
60 pages, published 8/15/2017
#MusicLov3rz Independent Music Community#LOV3RZ Monthly Magazine Currently Reaching 1 Million+ #MusicLov3rz Worldwide per month!Est. 2012.

Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!