B.E.R.I.D.O.X Featured In #LOV3RZ Magazine December Edition

#MusicLov3rz Independent Music Community #LOV3RZ Monthly Magazine Currently Reaching 1 Million+ #MusicLov3rz Worldwide per month! Est. 2012. Submissions of clean positive music & bio can be sent to: featuremeinyourmag@gmail.com


Bryant “B.E.R.I.D.O.X.” Tabb is a Christian Hip-Hop Recording Artist and Music Producer from Philadelphia, PA. "I grew up in the 80’s and the 90’s and at those young ages, I didn’t have a clue what God had in store for me, but as I got older it became so much clearer. When I first heard hip-hop music, it was so fresh, different, exciting and creative. I was so amazed by it and for hours I would listen to the music on my radio, on my Walkman and eventually watch the artist’s music videos on TV all day long. At a young age, my friends and I would freestyle and rap but it wasn’t until I reached my teenage years in High School that I took it serious. Following my High School graduation my friends and I formed a rap group and hit a real recording studio to record our songs, but it wasn’t for God. At that time in the early 90’s, I had never heard of Christian Rap, it was mainly worldly rap that I knew. It wasn’t until 1997 that Christian Rap and I crossed paths.:

Read his full story in #LOV3RZ Magazine December edition!
#LOV3RZ Magazine December 2017 Issue #23
58 pages, published 11/19/2017
#LOV3RZ Worldwide Independent Music Magazine Featuring Clean Positive Inspirational Motivational Music From Around The World!

Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!