Lester McLean "A Mostly A Capella Christmas" Featured in #LOV3RZ December



#MusicLov3rz Independent Music Community #LOV3RZ Monthly Magazine Currently Reaching 1 Million+ #MusicLov3rz Worldwide per month! Est. 2012. Submissions of clean positive music & bio can be sent to: featuremeinyourmag@gmail.com


I really don't like talking about myself. Having said this, it is with gratitude and humility that I write about my holiday offering, Lester McLean - A Mostly A Capella Christmas.
This record was released on November 24th, 2014 and is my manifestation of a tradition that started in 2003. Back in the day, I wrote Christmas cards to friends and family. It was something that I made sure that I did every year but as the time went on, it became a cumbersome activity. Then it hit me. I am a musician. I would write a song for everybody that I know and send it out via mp3. The first song was called "Don't Make Me Go To The Mall." I love Christmas, but I really am troubled by the commercialization of the holiday season. The first greeting was very well received by family and friends. So I decided to stay the course the following Christmas, writing This Festive Season. By November of 2005, people were not only asking me me if there was a song coming, they were saying that they were looking forward to my new tune. Doh, pressure!

Catch Lester McLean's entire story of how "A Mostly A Capella Christmas" came to be in #LOV3RZ Magazine December (edition #23)

Preview & buy it on:

https://www.amazon.com/Mostly-Acapella-Christmas-Lester-Mclean/dp/B00QHBUZ88

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/a-mostly-acapella-christmas/id947033575
#LOV3RZ Magazine December 2017 Issue #23
58 pages, published 11/19/2017
#LOV3RZ Worldwide Independent Music Magazine Featuring Clean Positive Inspirational Motivational Music From Around The World!

Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!