#VISION


#MusicLov3rz Independent Music Community #LOV3RZ Monthly Magazine Currently Reaching 1 Million+ #MusicLov3rz Worldwide per month! Est. 2012.

This is the picture that I have as my desktop which is also my vision board. When God gives you a gift such as a vision, and in that moment you fully understand your purpose, it is the most exciting thing that could ever happen. Words cant even describe the feeling of knowing that He chose you to fulfill a huge purpose that involves Him every day! He also told me that it was 5 years before its time and that I just needed to hold on, keep the faith, and pass all the tests along the way! Unfortunately the enemy also knows our destiny and will work with his troops to TRY to destroy what God has given you. I remember the feeling of excitement 5 years ago and trying to explain what I saw to ears that either didnt care or tried to discourage me. God separated me as He does with all of His elect bc the only thing I was getting from every single angle was "JUST QUIT." The enemy knew that God would bring us to where we are right now, with over a million readers listening to & supporting the music of the artists we work with each month.. building His Kingdom and most importantly, giving Him every single bit of the glory. So this message "Go forward with the vision, even if no one else can see it!" is really important for me to read each day as I open my laptop to work on the magazine, to remind me that He gave no one else the vision for what I do but me... and if I am the only one who understands the much bigger purpose, that is okay.... we will all just wait and see what He does next! #Love you #MusicLov3rz 🙏💟😄💘🙌#PraiseTheLord

#LOV3RZ #Magazine 2nd year anniversary edition is coming on December 20th! Oh and also this is a song I produced called "Dreams" 💘👐💃

Submit music, bio and social links to featuremeinyourmag@gmail.com

God bless! Kellie Leigh

Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!