Wesley Johnson - Deacon Boy Music Featured in #LOV3RZ February!






#MusicLov3rz Independent Music Community #LOV3RZ Monthly Magazine Currently Reaching 1 Million+ #MusicLov3rz Worldwide per month! Est. 2012. Submissions of clean positive music & bio can be sent to: featuremeinyourmag@gmail.com


"Recently, I have made it official with God in my walk, and prayer life and music. Today, I am the humble owner of DBM (Deacon Boy Music), a Independent Music Platform that helps Christian artists of all genres make it to the next level; and I no longer live for the world or do music for it, but for His Kingdom (YWHW’s); and I choose Jehovah and only Him and nobody else, to include myself and my desires above His. So here I am with my first Christian rap song, “Hallelujah Amen” which talks about spreading love and making the choice to choose love and to love all while we still have time; and to love all in the name of Jesus Christ, Yashua HaMashiah and YHWH, through the power of the Holy Spirit, standing on God’s word. Amen" 

Wesley will share his entire story in #LOV3RZ Magazine February edition!


#LOV3RZ Magazine January/February 2018
60 pages, published 1/24/2018
#LOV3RZ Magazine Clean Positive Motivational Inspirational Music Worldwide

Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!