Kingdom Jules Featured In #LOV3RZ Magazine March - Front Cover! #TEAM #PMG


Kingdom Jules Featured In #LOV3RZ Magazine March - Front Cover! #TEAM #PMG #PhiladelphiaMusicGroup



The Lord their GOD will save his people on that day a shepherd saves his flock. They will sparkle in his land like jewels in a crown." -Zechariah 9:16
 Kingdom Jules. born as Marina Julia Waters, from Breaux Bridge, LA. She has been singing since the age of three. The gift from GOD of singing was recognized by her parents during a night of karaoke at a family friend's home.
"Singing was always something I did because I was good at it, but it wasn't until the Lord saved me that I embraced it. GOD gave me a purpose. I now know what the song writer meant when he said ,'I sing because I'm happy, I sing because I'm free. His eye is on the sparrow that's the reason why I sing.' "

In her current and future projects, you can expect versatility to be in plenty and JESUS to always be glorified.

RISING UP NOW AVAILABLE!

#LOV3RZ Independent Magazine March 2018
52 pages, published 2/24/2018
#LOV3RZ Magazine Clean Positive Independent Music From Around The World! #MusicLov3rz

Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!