Tania Momperousse Featured In #LOV3RZ April



Tania Momperousse Is Coming to #LOV3RZ Magazine April!

We share her full story... here's a preview of it.





I’ve taken my life experiences and channeled them towards a bigger purpose:
I have a channel on YouTube , “Journey to a Whole Woman”, where I reach out and discuss the everyday struggles of teens and woman. I have also completed my first single, “Wonderful”, which I wrote 4 years ago while contemplating God’s love; and recently wrote a song to “Konte sou li”, translated “Count on him”, which is a song dedicated to the people of Haiti, a message that I felt that God wanted me to relay to his people.




Preview & buy her music on:

Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!