The Songbook Of Nate Howell Featured In #LOV3RZ Magazine May Edition

Nate Howell Featured In #LOV3RZ Magazine May Edition, coming on April 25th!
I’ve been writing songs for many years as a passion I’ve fell in love with. I mostly kept them on to myself. I didn’t play an instrument then, but I always kept a melody of how I wanted things to sound. I tried working with different musicians to help bring my sound to life, but that never worked out the way I always hoped it would. That was frustrating in itself, but last this time, my wife of 5 years and I were hoping to become pregnant, but that also never happened. As a person who is married, we tend to have the desire to become parents. That desire grew stronger with every passing day/week/month and then year. Between the inability to become pregnant and having songs in me that musicians weren’t helping, that caused a lot of questioning God and upset with how it felt, the hand that he dealt. 

Catch Nate's full story, coming soon!



Preview & buy "The Songbook Of Nate Howell" on
& connect with his publishing company on 

#LOV3RZ Independent Magazine May 2018
60 pages, published 4/25/2018
Clean, Positive, Motivational, Inspirational Music from around the globe!

Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!