Bukola Esin Featured In #LOV3RZ Magazine July Edition!



"I am Nigerian singer / songwriter. A  community radio station CEO in the East Kimberley of Western Australia. We do some video production as well. 

I  am fairly new to the music production  industry apart from providing  airplays for artists on the radio and use of other people's music for programming. I have worked in TV and  radio.  

I started music in July 2017 after several years of singing at various events just for the fun of it. Never really thought about recording my own songs, though for years I had the continuous urge to write  lyrics  and didn't think it would be good enough. It  all started in July 2017 when I went visiting my aged parents in  the UK. My first release IYANU (MIRACLE) was actually a miracle. I just murmured some lines into my phone, searched online for music producers around me, got one and I said "I want to sing" Hahaha!  

The guy was like "What do you want to sing?" I  said I don't know, I just want to sing anything. I sent some of the Karaoke songs I had done and then reluctantly said I murmured something in my phone. He listened to it and  was interested in recording my original. That was a good start for me. I loved the experience and the fact that God inspired me to write and touch lives with the songs He has given me. Hallelujah!"







Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!