Ron Stop!! Featured In #LOV3RZ Magazine July Edition!



"I was a running man, running from God, running from calling. I was running these streets hard thinking I was balling. Eventually, I ran into trouble, landed in jail & it was there I heard God speak, "Ron, Stop!! Be still and know that I am God." #RonStop


Ron Stop is an Evangelist  & veteran Gospel recording artist who's committed to spreading the good news of Jesus Christ through various mediums of ministry. He has released two projects titled Labor Pains and Grow In Pains, and will begin recording the final release of the pain trilogy late 2018.


Connect with Ron Stop & his music on 




Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!