United By Christ Featured In #LOV3RZ Magazine October Edition!



United By Christ was created to exalt the word of God through music. We want to open up the hearts of those who are weary and encourage through the power of our testimonies. (Revelation 12:11)


I, Alberto Serrano was raised in the streets of Hartford Connecticut, my playground was the projects (Dutch point). I lost myself between dealing drugs at the age of 13, and moving from city to city brought further trials and tribulations. Mercifully, God had me in His great plans. 


Forwarding to the future in 2012, I gave my life to the Lord Jesus Christ, married my girlfriend Melissa Rivera and it wasn’t till then that I knew my calling was to be an Evangelist. My wife and I discovered the talent of our beautiful daughter, the young Prophet Damarilis Rosado, and since then the Lord has ordained our steps into the music industry. Our ultimate goal is to reach out into the deep abyss of the people’s hearts. We in unity are drawing the souls towards the Lord.










Catch them in #LOV3RZ Magazine October edition!





#LOV3RZ October 2018 Issue #33 Independent Music Worldwide
64 pages, published 9/29/2018
Clean music with a positive, motivational, inspirational message worldwide.

Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!