IAMBASSADORS Featured In #MusicLov3rz Magazine January 2019!


From Rebel to Worshipping Warrior

It all started 16 years ago when I changed careers from fireman to musician. I didn’t have a personal relationship with the Lord back then, and yet I was raised in a Christian home. When I left the fire department, I got mixed up in things that would eat away the years of my life. A life of drug dealing and debauchery will do that. My life and that time was all about “self” in every capacity even though I was pursuing music. Guitar was my rock at that time. I clung to it, and it helped me through many trials and struggles. After 8 years of growing on the instrument and being influenced by many outstanding musicians, the despair deep within grew stronger. As I used marijuana for temporary relief, and the void in my heart grew larger. 

When I played the instrument, I knew deep down it was my purpose, but did not know that the Lord had greater plans for me in using that instrument or gift to bring him glory.  I began songwriting in that period of the 7th year of playing with the inspiration of my peers. When I originally started out in the journey of music I never had the initial intention to write music which I find fascinated and when I look back on that now, I realize the Lord had a plan for my life. 

Get IAMBASSADOR'S full story as written by Scottie Bloomer in #MusicLov3rz Magazine January 2019 edition!
Connect with IAMBASSADORS and listen to their song "You Are Mine" on:

Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!