Shep "Love & Support" Featured In #MusicLov3rz Magazine February



Shep's FULL STORY of his salvation featured in #MusicLov3rz Magazine February!

My name is Shepard Merritt, otherwise known as Shep. I’m 17 years old, and I’ve been
writing music my whole life. I’ve just recently begun producing Christian music, and I’ve been
publicly pursuing my passion for the past two years. I believe that God has called me to make
music, so my main objective is to glorify him to the best of my ability through the music I make.

I was raised in a Christian home, so I’ve spent most of my life going to church every Sunday and
Wednesday. I’ve always been a Christian because that’s just the way I was raised. I figured since
the rest of my family was Christian, that meant I had to be as well. It wasn’t until October of
2017 that I truly devoted my life to Christ and understood what it truly means to be a Christian.


I had never questioned my religion before this. To be honest, I had never really thought
too much about it at all. I lived as if my Christianity was a part of me that was forced upon
strictly because that’s how I was raised. One night, my church Youth Group went to a Revelation
Walk at Eden Westside Baptist Church. It was a very long night, and everybody there was
extremely tired and ill. The walk lasted at least a couple of hours, and by the time we got to the
end, everybody was far beyond ready to go home. After the walk was over, our church was
invited into a tent where we would receive a devotion and a prayer.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!