Tanty Freeman II Featured In #MusicLov3rz Magazine



& VOTE NOW FOR Tanty "Gus" Freeman II in the FedEx Small Business Grant Contest!
Voting goes until April 1st!!! www.cphrecordingstudio.com




My story of a journey into writing songs and music began through my involvement in an a car accident in which I was rear ended. After sometime passed that evening, the gentleman and I began talking while the state trooper checked our information.  I learned from him that he was an Apostle and he learned that I was the minister of music for my church. 


About a month or so had passed before I would see him again. It was on a Sunday morning that my life would be altered by a prophetic utterance coming from that Apostle. He walked in my hime church with his family and they sat mid-ways in the congregation. During the visitors greeting, he stood and introduced himself and how he heard about the ministry. My pastor which is also my father invited him into the pulpit after learning of the office he walked in.  
Once asked if the Apostle had anything to say, he stood and spoke a word to the house. This word was in season and confirmation to the house. He then turned and looked at me and uttered these words,"You are going to write songs to the nations. Its part of the office that you walk in. You are called to the nations." This utterance changed my life and direction in which I was going. 
Tanty Freeman II shares his full story of writing songs for God and being an inspiration to others to start writing too!! 
Get his full story in #MusicLov3rz Magazine February Edition!

Preview & buy his song "I AM" on
#MusicLov3rz February 2019 - Independent Music Worldwide
Clean, Positive, Motivational, Inspirational Music Worldwide † 2018 Steeple Award Nominee † 2019 IRAA Award Nominee

Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!