Javani Vassell Featured In #MusicLov3rz Magazine March


Javani Vassell was born in Jamaica, but moved to England, United Kingdom as a ten year old.

“Throughout my time in my home country I attended church with my grandparents who were devout believers.
I moved to the UK in search of a better life as opportunities are scarce in Jamaica.

Throughout the rest of my childhood & teenage years I never really connected with God or understood anything about his word. I went off and did my own thing in London with my cousins, causing mischief. Hanging out in dangerous areas where anything could have happened at anytime. I've been in environments where there is drugs, guns & knives.

At seventeen, I got invited to church by a friend. I went and met the Pastor. A few of the guys I met there, I already knew. I started to learn the word, learning how to pray & communicate with God.

Within four months I decided to get baptized & fully commit to God. I haven't looked back since. Throughout these years of serving, Christ has developed my character, & He continues to do so. He has given me purpose & meaning to my life. I thank God for his saving grace.”

Get Javani Vassell's Jazzy Hip-Hop song "Newness of Life" 

Get it on AmazonDistroKid | iTunes | Google Play
#MusicLov3rz February 2019 - Independent Music Worldwide
Clean, Positive, Motivational, Inspirational Music Worldwide † 2018 Steeple Award Nominee † 2019 IRAA Award Nominee

Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!