Bukola Esin Featured In #MusicLov3rz Magazine April - Front Cover!



"I am a Nigerian singer/songwriter. A community radio station CEO in the East Kimberley of Western Australia. We do some video production as well.

I am fairly new to the music production industry apart from providing airplay for artists on the radio and use of other people's music for programming. I have worked in TV and radio.
I started music in July 2017 after several years of singing at various events just for the fun of it. Never really thought about recording my own songs, though for years I had the continuous urge to write lyrics and didn't think it would be good enough. It all started in July 2017 when I went visiting my aged parents in the UK. My first release IYANU (MIRACLE) was actually a miracle. I just murmured some lines into my phone, searched online for music producers around me, got one and I said "I want to sing" Hahaha!

The guy was like "What do you want to sing?" I said "I don't know, I just want to sing anything." I sent some of the karaoke songs I had done and then reluctantly said I murmured something in my phone. He listened to it and was interested in recording my original. That was a good start for me. I loved the experience and the fact that God inspired me to write and touch lives with the songs He has given me. Hallelujah!"

Get her new album "Free" on Amazon | Google Play | iTunes

Stay connected as we feature an EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW & feature Bukola Esin on the COVER of #MusicLov3rz Magazine April edition! 




#MusicLov3rz April 2019 - Independent Music Worldwide      Find out more on MagCloud)    
 

Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!