Stephen Halliwell Featured In #MusicLov3rz Magazine May Edition!

Stephen Halliwell is a contemporary Christian singer/songwriter from northern New Jersey, who also participates in the worship band at Hawthorne Gospel Church and periodically leads worship at Bible studies for Calvary Chapel in Passaic.

"I am unable read music or write musical notes. I am starting to learn how to write chords and I have struggled to play any musical instruments. Being a singer/songwriter was never on my radar. And yet, it seems like God has a history of using those who should be unable. Ten years ago, He saw fit to let me write the lyrics and melody of a worship song. Since that time, He has blessed me with the opportunity to write over 500 worship songs and has brought talented musicians into my life who have helped me fully realize that which I could hear only inside my head. 

As a songwriter, the first question I ask of everything I write is: 'Does it accurately and truthfully reflect scripture?' In an age where so much of the desire is to move away from the Bible (sometimes even in the church), my goal is to bring everything back to it in a way that resonates and connects with whoever may be listening. You can have great instrumentation, an unforgettable melody, and slick rhymes, but if the words are not truth, then to me, it's just noise. It's the truth of His Word that is world-changing.



Get Stephen Halliwell's EP "The Storm And The Sea" at:

& learn more about Stephen in #MusicLov3rz Magazine May Edition!







#MusicLov3rz May 2019 - Independent Music Worldwide
† 2018 Steeple Award Nominee † 2019 IRAA Award Finalist 🙏 Independent Music For The Lord - Worldwide

Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!