Taiwo Emmanuel Featured In #MusicLov3rz Magazine June


Taiwo Oluwayemisi Emmanuel is a seasoned Minister Of The Most High God who wholly & sincerely depends on the leading and inspiration of The Holy Spirit in everything. She will go any length to proclaim Gods praise; the only reason she is stepping out as a music artist is because God said “it’s time to sing your songs out there”. The reason I waited till now to start releasing songs as I would normally wouldn’t want to because I have written gospel songs  years ago and gave out to other singers but mainly because I heard God specifically and clearly saying that “go get your music out there now”. Taiwo loves and enjoys giving full support in worship ministry to everyone when needed.  She is a Music Minister, A writer and Author of Worshippers Worship ways, Songwriter, Worship Leader, Public Speaker, Gospel Preacher, Praise Preacher, A Bank Professional & A Full-Time Hardworking Mother of two lovely ladies: Esther & Elisabeth Emmanuel. She was born and raised in Lagos Nigeria, West Africa. She relocated to London in 2006 and currently lives in London, United Kingdom. She ministers and sings inspirational music in places, churches, communities, events – birthdays, naming ceremonies, anniversaries etc. all over the world.
tOe was raised by her Mother: (Late Mrs Caroline Olujimi Oluwole) who loved praising and worshipping God, Gospel music, especially hymns. Singing hymns gave me a high inspiration from childhood and helped me develop my music knowledge, focus and service in gospel. Growing up; I loved and enjoyed all my singings at home, behind the scenes, wherever & whenever I am alone. In the past; I usually lay in the background and supported others who are into gospel music ministry. But along the line; God instructed me to step-out and do what I was born to do “proclaim His praise & worship for the world to see”. As an individual; through this development, I have personally had an unforgettable worship experience because I believe worshipping The Almighty God need start from the vessel before the vessel can give it out. As you cannot give what you don’t have or what you have not experienced before. 
As a result; I further discovered I needed to give back the gifts deposited in me fully. And I know this wouldn’t be achieved while I was laying back. So; some years ago, precisely in 2003, I stepped up and started singing in a choir in RCCG and till date I still do sing at many churches and everywhere.


ABOUT THE ALBUM – HEAVENLY FATHER
The album encourages all who love singing to God to connect & reconnect; a re-filling in a new way. It’s for all categories of gospel singers/ministers; especially for anyone who feel they just need God more in every way. The Album: HEAVENLY FATHER (HF); focuses on The Father – Son/Daughter relationship, involving that special bonding necessary to be close to The Father with heaven on our minds. 


Get Taiwo Emmanuel's album "Heavenly Father" on:

Connect with her on:

#MusicLov3rz June 2019 - Independent Music Worldwide
† 2018 Steeple Award Nominee "Media Publication of the Year" † 2019 IRAA Award Finalist "Magazine of the Year" 🙏 Independent Music For The Lord of All Genres

Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!