Louisa Boateng Featured In #MusicLov3rz July & August!

My birth name is Louisa Ruby Boateng, I am the fourth child out of five by Rev Michael Boateng & Mrs. Florence Boateng; I was born and raised in North London and spent my years of education around the city of London. 

I grew up in a very strict Ghanaian home and was brought up in the way of the Lord, at the age of 20 was when God called me into ministry. By His grace, from the age of 23, I have had two of my own worship nights and have been featured in many Christian events across the UK.

Connect with Louisa Boateng's label, Unstoppable Records (UK) on:

Twitter @unstoppable_rec
Instagram @unstoppablerecords

Get Louisa Boateng's song: Unchanging Love on


#MusicLov3rz July 2019 - Independent Music Worldwide
† 2018 Steeple Award Nominee "Media Publication of the Year" † 2019 IRAA Award Finalist "Magazine of the Year" 🙏 Independent Music For The Lord of All Genres

#MusicLov3rz August 2019 - Independent Music Worldwide
† 2018 Steeple Award Nominee "Media Publication of the Year" † 2019 IRAA Award Finalist "Magazine of the Year" 🙏 Independent Music For The Lord of All Genres

Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!