Gidalti Featured In #MusicLov3rz Magazine September Edition!

I was born and raised in New York City in a conservative Christian home. Art has always been my passion, and as I got older poetry became a tool in which I also expressed myself. At the age of 19 I strayed from God which led me to a dark and lonely place. Ironically it was then that I began to write spoken word as a way to pour my heart out, or some may say, a way to ask for help. But God's hand is never too short to save, and after going through several trials He came and saved me from the enemy's grasp. I came back to Christ at the age of 26 making God a promise, that I'd never leave & that I'd do everything I could to help youth not make the mistakes I made. I began to tell my testimony through spoken word and eventually I was invited to several churches to bring my poetry. When ever I felt discouraged God reminded me of how important what I was doing was, through the tears of youth as they listened to my work. In the fall of 2018 I was invited to a church event to bring a song that I wrote called "Moving On". The response of the youth led me to write more hip-hop songs, and then recording them. Currently I have five singles out, ranging from English to Spanish, even Spanglish lol. I've had the pleasure of recording with known and up and coming artists, and my biggest joy has been using the talented youth of my church. As a new artist I have no idea where music will take me, but as long as God is there with me, that's all that matters. My goal is to proclaim God's love through Hip-hop, and to always praise Him with music.


Get Gidalti's single "Up High" ft. Adonis on:








Please subscribe to the new #MusicLov3rz YouTube channel

Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!