Ash 2 Ashes Featured In #MusicLov3rz Magazine September Edition #CHH

My name is Ashton Hills, aka Ash To Ashes, and I was born in Fort Myers, FL. At an early age, I was quite a stubborn kid who never listened to anyone. I did what I wanted to do, spoke how I wanted, treated people how I wanted and thought that was fine.

At the tender age of 10 I was taken to jail for stealing a bike. After that discrepancy, I straightened up for a while. But it wasn't until I graduated high school that I started getting into trouble. I got into the habit of robbing innocent people of their hard earned money. It didn't last long at all ,because one night I was pulled over by the Sheriff, and that was the last time I seen the streets.



I went to prison at 20, and got released from prison at the ripe age of 30. What inspired me to pursue Gospel Rap is that I've always had a music bone in my body. Thanks to my dad, who was always keeping us around it in some form or fashion.

I started serving God before I came home and said to myself "what's the best way I can praise God?" It came to me.... music.

I love what I do for Yeshua, Jehovah. I love helping build God's Kingdom and saving souls, one at a time.

Love hits you different when you know God loves you. He brought me through so many trials and tribulations, and helped me climb over so many mountains. I feel compelled to glorify and praise Him.

Cause it's Him who saved me and helped me recognize my purpose for being here on this earth. So it's my duty to do the work of God and to spread his word and help Him to save souls. 

God bless.

Get Ash To Ashes' music on:



& hear it on #MusicLov3rz CHH Rotation weeknights at 10:30 PM EST at http://smarturl.it/musiclov3rzradio




Ash 2 Ashes video for his song "Same Road"


Please subscribe to the new #MusicLov3rz YouTube channel

Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!