Olan Adefihan Featured In #MusicLov3rz March!

I’m Olan, a singer, songwriter and worship leader, from South London, UK. I’m passionate about retelling the stories of my faith, in a way that is relevant to society today.
Happy Day is my twist on the Popular Gospel Song "Oh Happy Day", however in it I tell my testimony of coming to faith. There is a Universal God who loves us all; His children although we are all caught up in very different ideologies and views about Him; His Identity or relevance in our lives. Yet, in His love, He is patient, and it is a Happy Day whenever one of us returns home. We find peace, joy, respite, and there is great rejoicing in heaven.
I believe this song has its own unique message and represents another growth milestone for me. I’m Spreading the message of Love, and Hope for all humanity, with every song release. I would be releasing my new EP, July 23. A collection of songs very dear to my heart, blending musical influences from my Afro-Caribbean roots with elements of Rock . The EP features collaborations with various musicians and promises to take you on a journey to my roots. I look forward to connecting with you.
Olan
Connect with Olan on:
Instagram: @olan4life
Twitter: @olan4life



Get "Happy Day Live" on:

Stay connected for the official video!




#MusicLov3rz March 2020 - Independent Music Worldwide
† 3x Award Nominee "Media Publication of the Year" † Finalist For "Magazine of the Year" & "Media Outlet of the Year 2020! 🙏 Independent Music For The Lord of All Genres

Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!