2SAVVY Featured In #MusicLov3rz Magazine December!

I'm Martin Uribe, also known as 2SAVVY. I was born in the East Coast in Pennsylvania, I’m currently residing in the South Bay Area, East Side of San Jose California, where I was raised. 

Before I came to the Lord and submitted to Him, I grew up attending church from time to time I knew of God but I don’t know God, I had no personal relationship, I didn’t believe in Jesus Christ, I didn’t understand why Jesus Christ was important and I only went to church to hear what was good for my ears. I was living in sin thinking it was ok and having a corrupted mindset & wicked heart I thought I was being a man involved with street gangs/ drug dealing/ perversion/ fornication/ pimping/ facing 9yrs in prison for attempted murder/ almost losing my daughter/ high school drop out/ then got connected with the Asian MOB & Cartel drug dealing. 

The first time I ever attended a bible study was in jail. When I got out I eventually graduated high school at 24yrs old and tried bettering myself with education & work while still hanging on to sinful nature and sinful people until my life was almost completely destroyed once again. By the grace & mercy of God, I’m still alive. 

How I came to God was through a coworker on a construction job site. He worked with me on the things of the Lord. Since he came from a similar background, he could discern I was in a bad situation and saw I had a bad soul by the way I carried myself. I was spiritually destroyed underneath, and he pointed me in the direction of the Lord. I then got saved at 29 yrs old and gave my life to the Lord, because I understood I couldn’t make it in life on my own anymore the old ways weren't working. I had tried everything else except God. 

I got baptized in 2018 to make it official and buried the man I used to be. I have never felt better and never been this clean in my life till I surrendered to the Lord. I never thought there’d be a way out of my lifestyle. I couldn’t stand living with myself in a sense because of the destruction I brought upon with my sinful nature. I was useless and just a restless soul, in secret torment without God.

I’m currently 33yrs old, living for the Lord I have my daughter living with me full time! I'm not here serving God for a blessing, but his goodness and faithfulness he blesses me in many ways. I’m not looking back to the old me anymore. 

I'm currently attending Redemption Church in North San Jose. 

How I was guided to create music for him was amazing! I used to make music for the world, but as God cleaned me up he also cleaned up my music. It was a process because of my sinful nature, but it happened for his glory and my benefit! 

The vision he gave me for the music was to inspire the faith of existing believers that were saved, and wherever the spirit is there’s liberty & freedom! As for the vision for the non believers, God showed me it was a tool to use my music to get the attention of different generations of people. It was a tool to use so I could preach the Bible, while street evangelizing, and testifying about righteousness, holiness, repentance, and the results of sin, if we continue living in it. I now understand my soul was made for God!

Where I see God taking me is amazing too! He’s been opening doors to so many churches being able to connect with many good believers. They opened up their churches to me to testify, evangelize with them, connect with them, fellowship, and visit them whenever! I know God has much more for me to glorify him and I’m thankful for His finished work which He’s prepared for me, directing me to get closer and be more like our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
 

Connect with 2SAVVY on: • IG: 2SAVVY_408 • Twitter: 2SAVVY_408

Get 2SAAVY's single "Living For God" on:
 
Hear his music in our Christian Hip-Hop rotation at 10:30PM EST on #MusicLov3rzRadio at the following link: 
#MusicLov3rz December 2020 - Independent Music Worldwide

#MusicLov3rz: #MusicLov3rz December 2020 - Independent Music Worldwide

† 3x Award Nominee "Media Publication of the Year" † "Magazine of the Year" 🙏 Independent Music For The Lord of All Genres †

Find out more on MagCloud

Popular posts from this blog

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!