Ace Williams Returns To #MusicLov3rz September

Message

 September is National Suicide Awareness & Prevention Month, and I want to dedicate this message to those who are who are so overwhelmed with this life that they no longer want to live life overall. I want everyone to know that I get overwhelmed and discouraged too. Last year, around this time, I lost a relative to suicide, and the devastation is painful for those who are left behind. For those willing to receive this message, just H.O.P.E. (Hold On, Pain Ends). Jesus said that “These things I have spoken to you that you may have peace. In the world, you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the word. ~John 16:33. It’s OK to talk to someone. If you have no one, talk to GOD, even if it feels foolish to you. Give it try.

 

For Additional Suicide Consolation:

Faith.Hope.Life / National Action Alliance for Suicide Prevention:

https://theactionalliance.org/faith-hope-life/religion-specific-materials/christian

 

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) / www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org

 

Text TALK to 741741 for Crisis Counselor

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Song:

I WONDER© (Alternative Rock)

 

When I’m walking through the darkest nights, I wonder where I’m going. 

Something squeezes my heart so tight, I guess it’s a part of growing. 

I’d love to fall in love someday, to have someone by my side. 

Then I could give her roses everyday,

maybe for the rest of our lives.

<Chorus>

I wonder if I cross the ocean, will I reach the other side?

Or is it just a second hand notion? Will I really die?

The sky's the limit if I believe, can’t let the clouds waste away.

I’m persevering for a dream, but why am I so afraid?

Can I live the joy, can I fight the pain? Will my tears ever dry?

If it wasn’t for dreams, I wouldn’t be the same, something inside would die.

 

<Chorus>

If the rain stops tonight? Will the sun come tomorrow?

If I run away from the light, will my life end in sorrow?

So far to go in such short time, don’t want time to pass me away.

Hopefully someday I’ll find answers to the falling rain.

 

<Chorus>

 Words and Music Written By: Ace Williams

 (BMI Affiliate)

 



#MusicLov3rz September 2023 - Independent Music Worldwide

#MusicLov3rz: #MusicLov3rz September 2023 - Independent Music Worldwide

† 3x Award Nominee "Media Publication of the Year" † Founder, Kellie Leigh - nominated 2x for Kingdom Influencer 🙏 Independent Music For The Lord of All Genres

Find out more on MagCloud


 


Popular posts from this blog

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz November

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz September!